A method of hygiene for everyone
Colonic hydrotherapy is a gentle method of hygiene that is completely safe when practiced by a certified hygienist using the appropriate equipment. It can be helpful for everyone, healthy or sick people.
Colonic irrigation complements other alternative medicines. In fact, it can clearly improve the results of all such therapies.
Colonic hydrotherapy should not be practiced in the following cases:
- Acute intestinal ulcers or digestive perforation
- Recent surgical operations on the colon
- Cancerous tumour of the colon in progressive stage
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Hemorrhoid in acute stage